In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) as well as relevant executive acts, you can find below the necessary information related to our provision of services:
Toruń Symphony Orchestra (Polish: Toruńska Orkiestra Symfoniczna) with its registered office in Torun, at Alei Solidarności 1-3, having NIP 9561429917, shall be the controller of your data.
- In any matters related to personal data processing, you may contact the Data Protection Officer at: iodtos [dot] art [dot] pl.
- We process data collected when you use our services.
- We process personal data for the following purposes:
- facilitating the proper provision of requested services rendered by the Toruń Symphony Orchestra, including, in particular, ticket booking, consideration of any contingent complains, archiving, ongoing contact related to the requested service, organizing competitions (Article 6(1) point (f)
- proper reconciliation for the service and invoice issuance (Article 6(1) point (c)
- execution of a contract in the future or performance of a contract executed at an earlier date (Article 6(1) point (b)
- for marketing purposes, after the consent has been given (Article 6(1) point (a)
- Personal data shall be shared with entities authorized by law and entities authorized on the basis of executed contracts, including personal data processing agreements.
- Data shall not be transferred to third parties or international organizations and shall be stored for the period necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes.
- Provision of personal data is voluntary, albeit necessary in the case of executing a contract.
- You have the right to access your data, right to rectification, right to erasure, right to restriction of processing, right to object to processing, right to data portability and right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Please note that you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority (Polish: Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
1. General Information
The operator of the website tos.art.pl is Toruń Symphony Orchestra with its registered office in Toruń, at 1-3 Aleja Solidarności St., NIP (tax ID) 9561429917.
The website obtains information about users and their behaviour in the following ways:
Through the information voluntarily entered in the forms.
By storing cookies on the end devices.
Through the collection of web server logs by the hosting operator Vobacom Sp. z o. o., which functions at www.vobacom.pl
Through Facebook pixel and Google Analytics
2. Information in the forms.
The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
In addition, the service may record information about the parameters of the connection (time stamp, IP address). The data in the form are not shared with third parties except with the consent of the user.
The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose that results from the function of a particular form, e.g. to process a request or business contact.
3. Information on the cookies.
Cookies are files that contain information data, chiefly text files, which are stored on the website user’s end device and are intended to facilitate the use of the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they originate from, time of storage on the end device and a unique number.
The operator of the website is the entity that stores the cookies on the website user’s end device and obtains access to them:
Cookies are used for the following purposes: creation of statistics that help understand how website users use the sites, which makes it possible to improve their structure and content; maintaining the Website user session (after logging in), which means that the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the website; defining a user profile in order to display customised materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
The Service uses two distinct types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies – temporary files which are stored on the User's end device until he/she logs out, leaves the website or disables the software (internet browser). Persistent cookies – they are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookie files or until they are removed by the User.
Software for viewing internet websites (internet browser) usually allows storing cookies on the User's end device by default. Users of the website may change their settings in this regard. The web browser allows the cookies to be deleted. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. For details, please refer to your browser’s help section or documentation.
The limitations in the application of cookies may influence some of the functionalities available on the website pages.
Cookies placed in website user’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners that cooperate with the website operator.
Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way the user uses the website. To do so, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or how long they stayed on a particular page.
Regarding the information about the user’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user may view and edit the information that results from the cookies with the use of a tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
4. Server logs.
Information about certain user behaviours is subject to logging at the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the website and to ensure the most efficient operation of the provided hosting services.
The viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the following may be recorded:
the time of the query,
the time of the response,
the name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol, information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction, the URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) - if the website was accessed via a link, information about the user’s browser,
IP address information.
The above data is not associated with specific visitors.
The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
5. Data sharing.
Data shall only be made available to external parties within the limits of the law.
Personally identifiable information is shared only with the consent of the individual.
The operator may be required to provide information collected by the website to authorized bodies based on lawful requests, to the extent resulting from the request.
6. Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
If the user does not wish to receive cookies, they can change their browser settings. Please note that disabling cookies necessary for the authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use the website.
In order to manage cookies settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions provided by the suppliers of web browsers: